Online Banking Conversion
- Will there be any changes to Purchase Rewards?
- What will the new Online Banking solution look like?
- Will I be able to use my current username and password with Online Banking?
- Why are you changing from Online Teller to a new Online Banking solution?
- Is Online Banking supported on all web browsers?
- Can I use Online Banking on my phone?
- Will my mobile banking app change?
- Will Online Banking offer the same services as Online Teller?
- Will there be any services no longer be offered with Online Banking?
- Will all my account details remain the same?
- Will the people who have access to my Online Teller account before the conversion still have access after the conversion to Digital Banking?
- Will I still be able to see my checks in Online Banking?
- Will there be any changes to my internal recurring transfers?
- Will there be any changes to my text and email alerts?
- Will there be any changes to my eNotices?
- Will there be any changes to my bill pay settings?
- Will there be any changes to my external transfers?
- Will there be any changes to MX Money Management?
- Will there be any changes to text banking?
- What can I do to prepare for the conversion?
- Will there be any changes to POP Money?
- When will the new Online Banking solution be available?
About Sharon Credit Union
- How do I join Sharon Credit Union?
- What identification do I need to apply?
- What is the email address for the credit union?
- What is the fax number for the credit union?
- Where is Sharon Credit Union located and what are your hours?
- Who can join Sharon Credit Union?
- Do I get charged an ATM fee by Sharon Credit Union when using my ATM card?
- Do I get charged an ATM fee by Sharon Credit Union when using my Debit MasterCard?
- How long is the hold on deposits into an ATM?
- Is there a charge to get an ATM card?
Certificates of Deposit Questions
- Can I get overdraft protection?
- What are the charges for a checking account?
- What should I do if my checks were lost or stolen?
Debit Card Questions
- Can I use my debit card outside the United States?
- How does EMV chip technology protect my information?
- How much am I charged for using my debit card to make a purchase?
- Is there a charge for a new MasterCard® debit card?
- What are the daily limits for a Debit MasterCard®?
- What is a debit card? What is a check card?
- Who do I contact if my debit/credit card is lost or stolen?
Financial Literacy Questions
- How can I establish good credit?
- I need help with my budget. What can I do?
- Is it a good idea to cosign a loan?
- Should I borrow money from my 401(k) for emergency cash?
General Product and Service Questions
- Do you offer any investment services?
- Do you offer mobile banking?
- Does the credit union offer free bill payment?
- How can I reorder checks?
- How do I cancel a payment?
- How do I set up a payment (one time and/or reoccurring)?
- How do I sign up for eStatements?
- How long should I hold onto a check after depositing remotely?
- How will I know if my mobile deposit has been accepted?
- My check has been “held for review” in mobile deposit. What does that mean?
- What is Remote Deposit Capture? How does it work?
- What is the routing number of the credit union?
- What kind of checks can I deposit with Sharon Credit Union Mobile Check Deposit?
- What online/electronic services do you offer?
- What type of savings accounts do you offer?
- What types of checks are not accepted through Remote Deposit?
- When will my funds be available after a mobile deposit?
- When will my Holiday Club funds be disbursed?
- Why is there a limit on the number of withdrawals I can make from my savings account?
Home Banking Questions
- How do I log in to online banking?
- How do I sign up for home banking?
- What should I do if my home banking login fails?
Loan and Credit Questions
- What is an unsecured personal loan?
- By what methods can I pay on my loan at Sharon Credit Union?
- Can the credit union give me a copy of my credit report?
- Do you have to be a member to apply for a loan?
- Do you offer mortgages?
- Does the credit union offer business loans?
- Does the credit union offer student loans?
- How can I apply for a loan?
- How can I get a copy of my credit report?
- How often should I get a copy of my credit report?
- What are the benefits to Fixed vs. Adjustable Rate Mortgages?
- What happens at the closing?
- What info do I need to apply for a mortgage?
- What is PMI?
- What type of loans do you offer?
- Can I buy or cash in savings bonds at your office?
- Do you exchange foreign currency?
- Do you have safety deposit boxes?
- Do you offer business accounts?
- Do you offer notary services?
- Does Sharon Credit Union offer official checks and money orders?
- Does the credit union have any open positions for employment?
- Does the credit union offer travelers checks?
- Does the credit union offer wire transfers?
- How can I change my address?
- How do credit unions differ from banks?
- I need to place a stop payment on a check. How can I do that?
- If a member is under the age of 18, can they apply for a loan, Visa credit and/or Debit Card, or overdraft protection?
- Is my money that I have on deposit at Sharon Credit Union insured?
Roth IRA Questions
- Can I have both a traditional and a Roth IRA?
- How much can I contribute to my Roth IRA?
- I am recently unemployed, can I rollover my 401(k) to an IRA?
- What is a Roth IRA?
- Who can contribute to a Roth IRA?
- Will I earn interest on my money if I put it into a Roth IRA?
- Will my Roth IRA affect the amount that I can contribute to my employer-sponsored retirement plan?