Business Savings Account
Establishing your company’s membership with Sharon Credit Union is easy. Simply open a business savings (share) account.
- Variable rate of interest
- Daily interest account and dividends are credited monthly
- Minimum balance of $5.00
- Required to establish a business membership
Business Money Market Account
A $2,500.00 minimum balance qualifies you for this attractive high yielding account that permits the deposit of, or withdrawal of funds anytime without a penalty.
- Higher Interest Rate than a Share Account on balances over $2,500
- $2,500 balance required to open and earn interest
- Interest paid monthly
Business Certificates of Deposits
If you are looking for a high yielding secure term deposit, we offer a full complement of certificate accounts ranging from 3 to 60 months.
- Fixed interest rates
- Minimum deposit of $500
- Monthly dividends can be withdrawn, transferred to another Sharon Credit Union product, or can be compounded
- Principal can be withdrawn prior to term with a penalty, penalty amount is determined by the term of the certificate
- Next-day maturity notices for Certificates of Deposit available from eNotices
Business Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
IRA Certificates are an excellent way to accumulate funds for your retirement, your employees’ retirement or your child’s further education. We feature high yielding CDs and a variable IRA Savings Account for Traditional, Roth, Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) IRA Accounts, and Coverdell Education Savings Accounts (CESA).
Learn about IRA Contributions Limits and Eligibility Requirements