6 Ways to Finance a Home Renovation
At Sharon Credit Union we know that your home is more than a place to hang your hat. It's an investment in the future. That's why we offer our members home equity lines of credit and home equity loans with competitive rates and flexible terms. By using the equity in your home to finance a new car, make home improvements, or consolidate bills, you are putting the investment into your home to work for you. Here are some options that Sharon Credit Union offers that can help finance your home renovations:
1. Home Improvement Loan. When funding your renovation(s) with an SCU Home Improvement Loan, you'll enjoy a low rate, predictable fixed monthly payments, flexible repayment terms, no closing costs, and no prepayment penalties.
2. Standard Home Equity Line of Credit. Let the invesment you've made in your home fund your next project with a flexible low-rate Home Equity Line of Credit. Draw upon your line of credit as new projects arise and funds are available.
3. Home Equity Loan. If your more comfortable with a fixed rate and fixed monthly payment, you can still use the equity available in your home with a Home Equity Loan.
4. Unsecured Personal Loan. If your home improvement project doesn't require big funding, then consider an Unsecured Personal Loan. You'll have the funds to get started in as little as 24 hours.
5. Secured Loan. Borrow against your Sharon Credit Union savings to enjoy a super low rate on your next project.
6. Specialty Loans. We offer Solar, Septic, Heat, and Deleading loans for those special home improvement projects as well.
Do your research and talk with us at Sharon Credit Union to help find the best option for your needs.
« Return to "Blog Home"