Sharon Credit Union provides affordable higher education financing for students and recent graduates through cuStudentLoans, a credit union managed network.
Private Student Loan
The cuScholar Private Student Loan can be used to pay for any qualified education expense including tuition, room and board, books, and other school-related expenses. There is no prepayment penalty and borrowers are required to make a modest $25 minimum payment towards interest while in school to promote responsible repayment habits and pay down some interest accrual while in school.
- No Origination Fee for all student borrowers
- 30-Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan within 30 days of disbursement without fees or interest
- Cosigner Release Available for creditworthy borrowers after 24 consecutive on-time principal and interest payments
The cuGrad Private Student Loan Consolidation can be used to consolidate and refinance outstanding private student loan debt. A private student loan consolidation combines all private student loan payments into one easy monthly payment. By refinancing your private student loan debt, you can potentially significantly lower your payments and reduce your interest rate.
Calculate your expected payments and see just how much you can save!
- Simplify Your Finances with one easy monthly payment
- Interest-Only Repayment Option available for first 4 years followed by 11 years of principal and interest repayment
- Cosigner Release Available for creditworthy borrowers after 12 consecutive on-time principal and interest payments
- Lower Payment and Competitive Rate possible with extended repayment term