What info do I need to apply for a mortgage?
When applying for a mortgage you will need:
- Copies of most recent pay stubs for each applicant, reflecting a minimum of 30 days of income.
- Names/addresses of current employer(s) for most recent two years.
- W-2s for most recent two years.
- Two years of most recent tax returns, if required (for example: rental income or property is second home)
- Bank statements for last two months
- If self-employed, signed year-to-date profit and loss statement and signed returns for last two years
- Social Security and Disability award letter, if applicable
- Child support or alimony receipts (12 month history)
- Separation or Divorce Agreement (if applicable)
- Information on debts you owe such as auto loans, student loans and credit cards, private loans
- For a Purchase - Copy of Offer to Purchase and/or copy of the fully executed Purchase and Sales Agreement
- For a Refinance - Copy of mortgage bill from current lender
Copy of first and subordinate lien bill(s) from current lender(s)
Copy of your Homeowner’s Insurance Declaration Page and Flood insurance (if applicable)
Condo- Condo Master Deed, Condominium documents (Trust) Completed Condo Questionnaire (provided by Sharon Credit Union.
We may ask for more information as your application is reviewed.
This answer has been viewed 1504 times.