If you have a mobile device with a “Text” plan from your communications provider, you can request account balances, limited recent transaction information and specified account transfers by sending simple text commands to a secure coded number with Mobile Text Banking.
Once the mobile device number is registered in Online Teller, no separate login is required to access account information. You may also register a second mobile phone for complete access to your accounts. SMS Text Banking is secure in that account numbers are truncated within the text information.
Sharon Credit Union is not responsible for Text or Data charges you incur from your wireless provider while using Mobile Banking.
Inbound SMS Text Commands
- BAL (primary account balance)
- BAL SAVE (balances of all savings accounts)
- BAL CHK (balances of all checking accounts)
- BAL ALL (all account balances)
- TRANS (transfer to your primary account from a designated source account)
- LAST (last 5 transactions on the primary account)
- STOP (unenroll from service)
- HELP (send info on the commands, how to use)
Outbound SMS Text Alerts
An outbound push alert can also be set up for you to receive a weekly balance text for the primary account (every Friday) and/or a low balance alert whenever your primary account balance goes below a specified amount (daily, up to three times per day).