News and Events
Welcome to your source for the latest Sharon Credit Union news, announcements and events
- May 2, 2019 (12:00 PM - 6:00 PM): 12th Annual Blood Drive in Memory of Jonathan Irving
- New Online Banking Solution
We are excited to begin the New Year with an improved online banking experience for our members.
- New Responsive Look for Online Teller
Sharon Credit Union's Online Teller home banking solution will become responsive on June 26th.
- 8th Annual Brighten Someone's Day Campaign
Please join us in donating bottles of laundry detergent to help support our local food pantries. Last year, with your help, we were able to collect 200 bottles of detergent. Let's see if we can collect even more this year! All donations may be dropped off at any of our branch locations now through May 1st.
- Sharon Credit Union Awards $15,000 in Local Scholarships
SHARON – Sharon Credit Union was honored to award 6 local students with scholarships for their upcoming freshman year of college. The students were the proud recipients of Sharon Credit Union’s Annual Scholarship program. Each Spring, the Credit Union collects scholarship applications from high school seniors who are either members of Sharon Credit Union or children of members.