News and Events
Welcome to your source for the latest Sharon Credit Union news, announcements and events
- January 23, 2020 (11:30 AM - 6:00 PM): Blood Drive Hosted by Sharon Credit Union
- Sharon Credit Union Appoints New Board Chairman
Glenn Parsons has been newly appointed as the new Chairman of the Board at Sharon Credit Union.
- Sharon Credit Union at Mansfield Family Fun Night
Sharon Credit Union participated in Mansfield Family Fun Night on Tuesday, July 9, 2019. SCU hosted a mountain bike raffle and handed out piggy banks to Family Fun Night attendees!
- Shred It Day Laundry Detergent Donation
This year's Shred It Day event was a huge success with over 80 laundry detergent donations! Sharon Credit Union donated the detergent to the Ilse Marks Food Pantry in Stoughton, the Canton Food Pantry, and the Our Daily Bread Mansfield Food Pantry.
- Sharon Credit Union Awards $15,000 in Local Scholarships
Sharon Credit Union was honored to award 6 local students with scholarships for their upcoming freshman year of college. The students were the proud recipients of Sharon Credit Union’s Annual Scholarship program. Each Spring, the Credit Union collects scholarship applications from high school seniors who are either members of Sharon Credit Union or children of members.
- Shred It Day
Shred It Day at Sharon Credit Union was Saturday, June 15.