Job Openings: eServices Representative
|Announcement Date:||July 3, 2020|
|Location of Position:||30 Pond Street, Sharon, MA|
Digital Banking Support
- Learn the Alkami Digital Banking platform with the intent of becoming a Subject Matter Expert.
- Help to optimize and fully leverage the capabilities of the solution across the membership base.
- Support our membership usage of the online banking platform and the related products such as Bill Pay, Remote Deposit Capture, Money movements, Budgeting, Account Aggregation, etc....
- Develop repetitive testing scripts and scenarios to test defects and qualify release updates prior to moving into production. Desktop releases are typically every 8 weeks and mobile typically every 10-12 weeks.
- Assist troubleshooting technical issues on all platforms - browser related, mobile and tablet (IOS and Android).
- Assist members with technical problems they encounter while using our site.
- Open and follow-up on tickets with Alkami online support through the Jira ticketing system as needed.
- Review the daily Alkami Audit Security Reports.
- Recommend product and feature enhancements and improvements.
- Support other eServices products and services and team members as required.
ATM/Debit Card Support
- Compromised Cards
- MC Apple Pay
- Fraud watch report/e-mail
- Lost/ stolen card report
- Travel notifications
How to Apply
If it is more convenient you may also complete and print an employment application and submit along with a copy of your resume to Sharon Credit Union in person or by mail to:
Sharon Credit Union
30 Pond Street
Sharon, MA 02067