Job Openings: Full-Time Call Center Representative
|Announcement Date:||February 1, 2018|
|Location of Position:||Corporate Office|
|Hours:||Hours include evenings and Saturday.|
Sharon Credit Union is currently looking to fill a full-time Call Center Representative position at its Corporate Office located at 30 Pond Street, Sharon, MA.
Call Center Representatives assist members via the phone, with all banking inquiries. Candidates must thoroughly understand the products and services offered by the Credit Union and assist members in meeting the financial goals through cross-selling.
Qualified candidates will:
- Represent the Credit Union in a professional and positive manner
- Maintain member and employee privacy and confidentiality always by possessing knowledge of SCU policies and procedures.
- Enhances the members’ relationship with SCU by referring and cross-selling a broad range of financial products, including member loans, residential loans and deposit products.
- Ensure a great member experience
- Adhere to Sharon Credit Union compliance policies
- Responds to member concerns regarding deposit and loan products, electronic banking and any new products lines developed, via the phone and follow through appropriately to achieve member service objectives.
- Maintain general knowledge of all departments to answer questions and contact appropriate staff for answers. Elevate call if appropriate to department personnel.
- Educate members on a variety of applications necessary to assist members (Episys, Opening Act and vendor partner systems). Comfortable with MS Office Suite.
- Outstanding business phone etiquette
- Solid member service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Solid understanding of Credit Union products and services
- Personal understanding of technology available to members (remote deposit capture, online and mobile banking etc.)
- Team attitude
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, where the primary goal is to satisfy members with information, problem resolution, new products and financial goals met.
Candidate should have a minimum of 2 years member experience service or related experience.
How to Apply
If it is more convenient you may also complete and print an employment application and submit along with a copy of your resume to Sharon Credit Union in person or by mail to:
Sharon Credit Union
30 Pond Street
Sharon, MA 02067